On this day precisely two years ago my sole mate, best friend, husband and partner of 19 years, made the shock decision to depart earth side.
Life was good, we had it all, we counted our blessings frequently.......
Life is short, you never know what lies around the corner.
We all have paths to walk, decisions to make, roads to cross, every hour, every minute, every second of every day. How we make those decisions and live those moments is largely down to us. When life deals us lemons we can screw up our faces and allow our journey to turn sour or we can make the most of what we have been blessed with and make lemonade.
I have learnt many lessons since that terrible day two years ago, many lessons that have shaped my life and influenced me greatly in the way that I live it.
* Be grateful for the good that envelopes you even if it feels like times are hard. There are always others for whom life is more challenging.
* Always remember to tell those whom you love how much you love them, never take them for granted.
* Someone who loves you unconditionally is worth holding onto, they are few and far between.
* Being single isn't actually that bad :-) it certainly isn't worth giving up for empty time wasting relationships. When you've experienced the best, second best simply won't do!
* The words and advice of love ones past remains in place to guide you on your journey.
* Having lost someone close doesn't mean you aren't allowed to have fun and laugh. Laughter is therapy......
* Be positive. Positive is a step forwards, negative means going backwards.....
Love, laugh, dance, live........
Memories last a life time :-) treasure them!